Monday, February 21, 2011

Nylon Stocking Butterflies

I made some new butterflies yesterday with nylon stocking. I seem to be addicted to make these butterflies. I have been experimenting with various shapes, sizes and patterns.

To make these butterflies I have taken plain nylon stocking and then made the patterns with a black marker. Its a little difficult to make but then the end result is beautiful.









The Green n black butterfly is a little untidy because it was my first attempt but then I improvised on the blue n black one.









This butterfly is pretty big n measure about 10 cm in length and it was a task to stick all the beads on it but I love the end result.









2 comments:

  1. all butterflies r super.....keep it up....u have magic in ur hands....

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful butterfly :-)
    http://falguni-viradia.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete